Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year!

First, let me start by saying Happy New Year! I hope everyone's Holiday was wonderful and filled with love & happiness. 
I have been EXTREMELY busy so please accept my apologies for my absence. We moved after Thanksgiving and our families Christmas began with the passing of a beloved family member and our New Year began with us reflecting on the memories of those we lost in our family in 2012, not to mention some strange technical difficulties here on Miss Tina. 

This Holiday season has been very difficult for my family but at the same time made us appreciate those we love and have in our lives.
I'm really excited about this upcoming year and all the new adventures for my family and for Miss Tina Coupons. Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Free Coupons and so much more are only the beginning of the excitement. So please continue to enjoy Miss Tina and clipping those coupons and getting amazing savings!

I am truly appreciative of all who visit Thank You - Miss Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment