Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm Back & its Coupon Roundup!

Never fear Miss Tina did not mean to completely abandon you all. My 82 year young Grandfather has been sick so our family dropped everything and went running to check on him. Thankfully and with a lot of Prayers and Amazing Doctor's he is doing extremely well today. Now back to work!
WOW is all I could say when I saw these 2 Glade coupons! Its going to make for some free new scents for my house.
$3.00 off Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist
$5.00 off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser kit

$2.00 off any L'Oreal Paris Face Product
$1.00 off Neutrogena Suncare or Sunless Product

BOGO GEVALIA Coffee 12 oz. bag
$0.75 off any Smucker's Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
$1.00 off TWO Johnsonville Smoked Sausages
$1.50 off 3 12 oz. SPAM products
$1.00 off any THREE Kashi Cereal or Snack Bars
$1.00 off and 3 Kellogg's Cereals

No comments:

Post a Comment